• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A designer by day a Gamer by night

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Explorer Gaming
Title of introduction: A designer by day a Gamer by night
Your name/ Alias: Explorer Gaming
Where are you from? Morocco
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have found TubeBuddy through Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to meet new people, discover new opportunities, and make some friendships along the way, the long-lasting ones. Also, I would like to learn from people. I believe anyone in this world has something to teach, if we listen enough we might learn a thing or two. I also love to share my ideas, stories, and inspirations with the world. If the world is ready to hear
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to create a strong community of gamers who share the same passion as I do.
Maybe there is yet some beautiful thing that will come up of this, how can I know? Only time will tell what
life has in store for me
How frequently do you upload? I upload Daily
What are your hobbies? My First hobby is graphic and Motion design, I love playing video games as well as writing code and painting. I do also have an amazing singing voice, But I am a little shy, so I tend to only sing to those important to me.
What is your biggest dream? Have my own business, be happy, and have a simple but beautiful life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy3uy0mh0fFYhjXM5ytl_Hg

bridgetann1

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Good to meet you. I see you are posting everyday - I am starting a 100 uploads in 100 days challenge next Saturday.

Reactions: Explorer Gaming
OP
OP
Explorer Gaming

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
Good to meet you. I see you are posting everyday - I am starting a 100 uploads in 100 days challenge next Saturday.
Yeah That is the right way to go. I am sure you will see some results soon enough.
Me I am willing to post every day For one year and See if this Youtube is my thing or not. Started 1 month with no commentary, This month with commentary, and the next with a camera.
Thank you for your time Bridget