• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Queen Communicator

Singinlisa

Subscriber Goal
User name: Singinlisa
Title of introduction: Queen Communicator
Your name/ Alias: Singinlisa
Where are you from? New Orleans, La.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I installed the TubeBuddy extension after learning about it through You Tube vids to get more insight on how my channel is working to provide more info on improvement.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was searching for more info on shorts videos and starting digging into my customization. I clicked on the TB icon to learn more and landed here! I enjoy learning and forums are where I know people usually share honest information.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm still developing what I'd like my channel to provide overall but right now I'm enjoying the process of providing a space for people who have wonderful stories about their journeys of success after struggle and great trials with tests that show strength they didn't know they had. Others can be motivated from that and then pursue their goals when they realize their life is also important in this world.
How frequently do you upload? My schedule is inconsistent but it has been monthy for the most part
What are your hobbies? My first lifelong hobby is singing (thus the name LOL). I work with the disabled population and I am radio personality. I also enjoy editing, recording commercials, voicework
What is your biggest dream? I think connecting people who inspire to others who need it. We all have value and should realize why we were created with our own fingerprint
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFW_y785VtL734knITbK_pw