• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Language learning and social/cultural history

YorkshireRose

Subscriber Goal
User name: YorkshireRose
Title of introduction: Language learning and social/cultural history
Your name/ Alias: Yorkshire Rose
Where are you from? Yorkshire, England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Random YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Im not sure. I wanted to see what they were like, what I could learn. Maybe I could help support others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First and foremost I want to help others. I want to help some learn or practice other languages.

I also want to help people remember what life was like when they were younger / help younger people learn what life was line for their parents/grandparents. Nothing grandiose. Just snippets of life in the past. And I want some of those older folk to live on with their names and photos in my videos. I believe my little videos can help friends, relatives, care staff communicate with elderly or those with conditions like dementia.

My videos are full of flaws and no one seems to mind, especially the nostalgia videos. The flaws seem to add to the general ΓÇ£bygone daysΓÇ¥ feel of the videos.

I love getting views. I love getting comments (most people comment on their Facebook groups, not on the YouTube comments)

Although I know itΓÇÖs too soon for me to push for subscribers as I donΓÇÖt have much to offer them yet, I confess I get a big kick when I get a new subscriber. At the time of writing this I have 34 subscribers and will be so thrilled when I get the next one which will take me to my next milestone.

Would I like to be monetises? Yes, of course. IΓÇÖd it likely to happen? Perhaps not. But if people get done pressure if benefit from my videos thatΓÇÖs really all I can ask for.
How frequently do you upload? Approx monthly
What are your hobbies? I like learning languages: Chinese, Swedish, French, Spanish. I like helping others learn English.

I like watching YouTube vloggers. ThatΓÇÖs what gif me interested in learning how they produce virtue.

I like supporting others who have same ndfucsl conditions as me
What is your biggest dream? I want to travel to China for several months each year.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCL00TRcT9x9Ki3ZadT5Q07g