• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is tubuddy pro worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigeredJ

I am planning to upgrade to pro soon, but I don't know what else it does except showing more keywords...

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you want more details on what Pro will give you vs free you should check out the website for the details here.

Suffice it to say you get many more features than with the free plus you also unlock the features that are currently limited in the free version and best of all you gain access to the member perks. It's all in that link including Star and Legend subscriptions as well. Personally I think it's work it if you're very serious about being a content creator.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you want more details on what Pro will give you vs free you should check out the website for the details here.

Suffice it to say you get many more features than with the free plus you also unlock the features that are currently limited in the free version and best of all you gain access to the member perks. It's all in that link including Star and Legend subscriptions as well. Personally I think it's work it if you're very serious about being a content creator.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am planning to upgrade to pro soon, but I don't know what else it does except showing more keywords...

If you have less than 1,000 subscribers, TB has a super deal for the Pro subscription. It is 50% off when you buy the annual plan. I think it works out to to be about $43.20 for one year. I think it is a great way to give TB a trial run for 12 months at a very reasonable introductory price.

I am, however, eyeing the Star subscription in the future.

Reactions: BraveStar
Status
Not open for further replies.