• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Help me new techniques about youtube

Ser Vien TV

TubeBuddy User
Hi, I,m new here but 1 year of being a vlogger! Please help me grow my channel using the techniques you know! Thank you!

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
There are many techniques to grow but there is no one size fits all and the biggest thing is that YouTube is a marathon not a sprint.
I'd say focus on Quality of your videos, Thumbnails, SEO optimization and consistency in posting those would be good building blocks also have a look at this thread by @Stanley Orchard

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Everything @The Kitchen Gamer said here is dead on... and I would double-down on that by saying this is even more true for someone who does vlogs. But that's totally ok... it's what makes you stand apart from the crowd that makes you special. Do your research; there is still a ton of value mastering your SEO for a vlog (I have been for years and it worked well for me). Identify your target audience, then make the videos they want to see and use your SEO to get your video in front of them.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Simply put, to grow much more on YT takes time, depending on the niche you are dealing with and most importantly, consider how you work out with your video SEO. SEO is the only possible means to get higher views in returns are subscribers.