• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel The almost new youtuber

Vince Alvino

Ham Shack Reviews
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ham radio
Title of introduction: The almost new youtuber
Your name/ Alias: A person rising through the ashes of his past
Where are you from? Vince
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a Ninmin video about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn faster, get and give support and knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to own a business or at the least build an income stream. I done construction for thirty years and can no longer do that. I have been trying part time after work for 8 years and can now devote more time .
How frequently do you upload? I was uploading every Tuesday but started a class recently and that has slowed
What are your hobbies? My hobby are ham radio and photography, but I do not do much Photography any more. I built a blog about Ham radio and do some affiliate marketing and adsense. My first YT channel has the same name and subject but address different aspects of the hobby. My blog cover radio reviews and my YT channel does How to videos for new hams. Ham radio has only 0.02% of the US population involved and less world wide. Most people do not know about it.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to have a modest home like I have now, but on a much larger property to have some animals and put up more antennas. Secondly, I want to be successful in building a YT channel in my name about being a YouTuber.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.hamshackreviews.com