• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Meet CitizenKober A new YouTuber... in the making

Citizenkober

Subscriber Goal
User name: Citizenkober
Title of introduction: Meet CitizenKober A new YouTuber... in the making
Your name/ Alias: CitizenKober or Sckorpeon are the 2 names that I go by.
Where are you from? Coldest State in the USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I stumbled upon TubeBuddy while searching on how to build up my YouTube Channel Via Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join the forums to see and learn how to better myself and my channel. hopefully learn some stuff along the way. Community members that help one another thrive together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My immediate goal is to get up to 500 subs. past that push the 1k subs. then the 5k....10k. I'm Not looking to get rich from YouTube. Though I wouldn't turn it down. Nope I just love to game and figured hey people like to watch gamers and find new and exciting games. I already record all my sessions anyway so why not try and entertain other games with my gaming.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least 5 Videos a week. key word try. when real life lets me edit and post is when they get posted.
What are your hobbies? I love gaming. Its what I do. I may not be the best at it but I am what I am.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to open a Post Apocalyptic Zombie themed Survival shop.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMHBOjYxjUSUiRKeJdxrZJA