• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel We are a generation created from the hard work of parents who are then infected with stupidization

Hamzahriswara

User name: Hamzahriswara
Title of introduction: We are a generation created from the hard work of parents who are then infected with stupidization
Your name/ Alias: KAMEE
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because I want to develop my channel so that it is known and liked by many people around the world and can have its own quality, uniqueness, and characteristics.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to entertain everyone everywhere with its own uniqueness and characteristics
How frequently do you upload? I post a video after I finish editing the video to be published, about once a week
What are your hobbies? My hobbies include sports, mountain climbing, traveling, making videos, reading books/comics, playing music, watching videos and many others.
What is your biggest dream? can reach as many viewers as possible through my videos and maybe famous and successful
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtJm-_ChBbEr_TlG2J4w1lg