• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Question about monetizing my channel

jessie33

Hello

My channel was created with the idea of sharing small pieces of a reality show of my country. I have been having great response and a lot of views.

I have few videos of me talking about the show and other ones with edited photos and stuff.

I want to send the application to be able to monetize...I should do it or I won┬┤t be accepted due to that?

I know I have to do original content that is why I did those other videos of me reviewing the show but are 2 or 3 . What do you recommend me? to send it or to wait until I have more videos created by me?

Thank you

Hope you can give me your recommendations

Reactions: Amanda Summers

team 2 gils

You can apply, but unless you have 1000 subs and 4000hrs they will not approve you. I have the hours but not the subs and they still would not approve me until I had both. Good luck on your channel!!

Ankit Choudhary

Subscriber Goal
Hello Jessie You can only monetize your channel when you have 4000 hours watch time as you already have more than 1k subsribers
so if your watch time is more than 4000 hours you can apply
and All the best

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Everything worth trying Jess, consider it a try and apply for the monitization section. I am pretty sure you will be approved. Good luck on your Channel.