• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 200 Subscribers After 2 years!

faidatyusuf

It took me a whole 2 years to get here. I started my channel in 2019 because I really want to make an impact, I knew where my strength was but I kept doubting if I would be able to do any better. Along the line, I started losing my enthusiasm and my full-time job became demanding. Twice a week's upload became once a week and then it became once a month but I wasn't ready to give up. Currently, I have 70 uploads with over 16,000 views

I saw people's channels growing and it became my motivation to do better. I kept reading and watching videos on how to improve the growth of my channel and I would say I have always implemented all that I have sent so far.

Though the growth is still very slow, I am grateful for how far I have come. I wouldn't mind any critiques on my channel because I believe it will only make me do better.

Thank you for reading. Till next time.

Attachments

• 200SubscribersMilestone!.png
    200SubscribersMilestone!.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 95

MagicFlyinPotato

It took me a whole 2 years to get here. I started my channel in 2019 because I really want to make an impact, I knew where my strength was but I kept doubting if I would be able to do any better. Along the line, I started losing my enthusiasm and my full-time job became demanding. Twice a week's upload became once a week and then it became once a month but I wasn't ready to give up. Currently, I have 70 uploads with over 16,000 views

I saw people's channels growing and it became my motivation to do better. I kept reading and watching videos on how to improve the growth of my channel and I would say I have always implemented all that I have sent so far.

Though the growth is still very slow, I am grateful for how far I have come. I wouldn't mind any critiques on my channel because I believe it will only make me do better.

Sometimes it takes some channels time to start gaining traction. I would highly suggest watching Nick Nimmin, Brian G Johnson, Andrew Kan, and Daniel Batal just to name a few of the big names out there that have helped me so much over this past year alone.
In April 2021 I only had approximately 400 subscribers after 2 years of making gaming content. I happen to run across some videos that Nick Nimmin had done. Watching a few made me realize things that I had been not doing to optimize my channel for discovery and keeping viewers watching and returning. In the matter of 6 months of following this group of mentors I had hit my 1000 subscriber mark just by listening to them and slowly implementing their techniques.

Magically Musical

TubeBuddy User
I totally feel this! I just uploaded my "80th" public at the moment on this channel video and am still soooo close to 200 subs... I've been at this thing off and on for 11 years. And 11 years ago I was 11 and interested in learning but didn't know where to start or have all that much encouragement to continue this. Now that I've had the practice and studied up I'm excited to see where this thing can take me. ☺️ Also gonna start another channel implementing what I've learned better with more consistency to start fresh and focus on a different target audience.

Congrats! The climb is a challenging one, but the view is worth it! ❤️

Reactions: Meditation strings

Meditation strings

Subscriber Goal

Keep going, you can do it. Yes your quality of taking critic's positively shows self motivation. Continue the great work

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
I feel you.. lately i have no mood to check youtube for the same reasons as yours.. or its just my fault due to lack of motivations to keep going.. now looking forward why i started.. goodluck and congrats!

Reactions: Meditation strings