• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to improve CTR values for my youtube video ?

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
That is also my concern.. based on videos i watched, the things you need to know is by searching similar topic at youtube to help you get ideas before making your thumbnail like the colors, style and how the title being created
I learned a lot with ms jhocel recilles a youtuber also.

Im still on that level learning to increase my CTR

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm actually in the process of writing an article about this... the synopsis being that there should be more emphasis on the title (than what is commonly provided). Take bright, compelling pictures but spend some time on that title as well!

• Wow
Reactions: Aeycie

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
That sounds great! Thanks for the input! Im trying to be good on this part and seeing different videos will help me to inspire to be better!
For now, this is my weakness as nee on this field. i cannot create so simple title maybe the content is not that specific or so little for my whole video :(

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'll say what I always say to everyone asking similar questions. What makes you click on a video when looking at the thumbnail? Is it the image in the background? The text on the thumbnail? The boxes and circles used in the design of the thumbnail? Depending on the content you are making (gaming, vlogs, how to's, animations, etc) the thumbnails will have to capture the viewer's attention just like they do to you. Use what works on you as a template to create thumbnails and change them until you find the right combination of things to include on your thumbnails. But above all else make sure the thumbnail tells the viewer what the video is about. Otherwise it will be a waste of time. Also, don't clutter the thumbnail too much.

• Love
Reactions: Aeycie

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
Awesome.. yeah u right what i like the most when clicking other videos is that related to my wants everyhing in life... but if something funny, just to laught even nonsense videos i go to someone i knew who is really funny.. if random i select how cute the thumbnail or can attract me and out of curiosity

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
This has been most of my concern. Most of my thumbnails are pretty good but don't get clicked on and I wonder what the cause might be.