• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Subsription issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamar_Srivastava

amarpratap.in
Subscriber Goal
Hi TubeBuddy Family,
I am staying in INDIA and I am trying to make Payments for a yearly subscription on the TubeBuddy Platform since last week. I am getting an Error message that due to RBI regulation you can not make Payment.
Can anyone help me any other alternative to make Payment and start the journey with TubeBuddy?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Recently the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a ruling that prevents the ability to sign up for subscription services which require automatic, and recurring billing. The TubeBuddy billing system is unfortunately set up in this manner, and resolving this issue is not going to be a simple fix. At this time we are discussing this issue, but we do not have a resolution in place that will be acceptable to the RBI.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and assure you that if there is anything we can do in order to alleviate the roadblocks that are preventing you from being able to sign up for our service we will do so to the best of our ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.