• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Where to find video game music for YouTube videos?

Kenneth7

Hello, I am starting to get serious on my YouTube channel and I wanted to add video game music in my videos. I want to discuss something and put game music in the background. I see people I watch have it, but I do not know where they find it online. The music I want I know is copyright, and everyone else still uses it.

Can someone tell me where to find video game music for my YouTube videos and is there anything extra I have to do instead of just downloading it?

Thank you so much for the feedback.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I am starting to get serious on my YouTube channel and I wanted to add video game music in my videos. I want to discuss something and put game music in the background. I see people I watch have it, but I do not know where they find it online. The music I want I know is copyright, and everyone else still uses it.

Can someone tell me where to find video game music for my YouTube videos and is there anything extra I have to do instead of just downloading it?

Thank you so much for the feedback.
YouTube has an Audio Library which is very good so that would be the first place to start looking and listening from that I'd look at Epidemic Sound (It costs).

hi please get support us
Just a heads up asking for support/subs etc is against the forum rules
  • No Begging/Recruitment
  • No Self Promotion, Product, or Service Advertising

Planet Quiz

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, it's true that YouTube has an Audio Library, you can search there, it's safe and there are many to choose from

Reactions: Damon