• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Hey, Nice to meet you all i am new i will make tutorial about how can you make so easily HD Thumbnail and Logo also you will get all tips about YT.

ESNALERT

Nice to meet u all. I am here to offer new youtubers to starting channel i will make tutorial of Photoshop thats he he/she will be learn so easily how to make Logo thumbnail within very short time and also give more important Tips How to select category Tittle descriptions and tags. I will also try to explain which one should make first Tittle, descriptions or tags ?

Amanda Summers

Known Member
Nice to meet u all. I am here to offer new youtubers to starting channel i will make tutorial of Photoshop thats he he/she will be learn so easily how to make Logo thumbnail within very short time and also give more important Tips How to select category Tittle descriptions and tags. I will also try to explain which one should make first Tittle, descriptions or tags ?
Your channel logo doesn't show on my computer. It just has !ERROR I see that a lot on here. I don't know if it's my computer or the platform. What is your channel link?