• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Amateur in YouTube

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
User name: Aeycie
Title of introduction: Amateur in YouTube
Your name/ Alias: Aeycie
Where are you from? Manila, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I did find it with a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To increase my awareness, better ideas through collab or from someone expert same with my field of topics, overcome my weakness, able to find the right tools and improve overall my YT journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to gain new experiences in my YouTube journey as my milestone and able to be known with my Niche and of course be proud of myself one day
How frequently do you upload? Weekly and normally weekend since im also a full time employee. i do have Shorts videos with minimum 3x a week. I post about Hydroponics and related to me and my family
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Be a great Mom with my kids and best wife
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Rchryzlego

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Aeycie,

Everyone starts off as an amateur. I took a peek at your channel and it looks like you are well on your way on your journey.

You already have a good number of views through your YT Shorts.

• Love
Reactions: Aeycie
OP
OP
Aeycie

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
Yey thank you so much for that great comments.. even busy at my work trying to do some videos
Welcome to the community! Tons of information here so look around and ask questions!
Love in here in this community.. happy to be your virtual TubeBuddy thank u

OP
OP
Aeycie

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
Hello Aeycie,

Everyone starts off as an amateur. I took a peek at your channel and it looks like you are well on your way on your journey.

You already have a good number of views through your YT Shorts.
Thank you and its great to know that this is a real community to share their thoughts and straight forward answer.. likewise u have very interesting channel