• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi my name is jimuel and I am a newbie here in youtube.I am a aspiring vloger

jimueltapac

User name: jimueltapac
Title of introduction: Hi my name is jimuel and I am a newbie here in youtube.I am a aspiring vloger
Your name/ Alias: jim
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because I know you can help me.And as a newbie I know you can tell me something that I dont know yet
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Most of the youtuber wants an increasing #,and thats what i want too,aside from that Iam a person whos shy type but through vlogging I become an Eagle who can soar high,my goal is tell this people that in our place or the place where I go is beautiful and needs to be visited.I dont have any business to own I am a student but I can do business to.
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies? Travel,coocking,vlogging
What is your biggest dream? To have a House and Lot and travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEhGjlDpu15ALcwPVMkijsg

Reactions: Aeycie

Aeycie

Subscriber Goal
Likewise here!!! Looking forward that this community able to help us to further improve ourselves as YouTuber. May we succeed on our YouTube journey! HELLO Phillippines Mabuhay:)

Appreciated this kind of community and we belong (newbie is real)

Maribel

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: jimueltapac
Title of introduction: Hi my name is jimuel and I am a newbie here in youtube.I am a aspiring vloger
Your name/ Alias: jim
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because I know you can help me.And as a newbie I know you can tell me something that I dont know yet
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Most of the youtuber wants an increasing #,and thats what i want too,aside from that Iam a person whos shy type but through vlogging I become an Eagle who can soar high,my goal is tell this people that in our place or the place where I go is beautiful and needs to be visited.I dont have any business to own I am a student but I can do business to.
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies? Travel,coocking,vlogging
What is your biggest dream? To have a House and Lot and travel the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEhGjlDpu15ALcwPVMkijsg