• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question looking for advice on how to grow

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
This is a common question which everyone asks but there are heaps of ways to grow your channel and the biggest would be work on keeping your content to a high quality, Good Thumbnails etc but I'd say if you've not already have a ready of this thread by @Stanley Orchard also have a look at the YouTuber Roberto Blake he's got some good points on how to grow.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is a common question which everyone asks but there are heaps of ways to grow your channel and the biggest would be work on keeping your content to a high quality, Good Thumbnails etc but I'd say if you've not already have a ready of this thread by @Stanley Orchard also have a look at the YouTuber Roberto Blake he's got some good points on how to grow.
Appreciate that man! And also thank you for your help with the reports... really appreciate what you do around here sir!

Reactions: The Kitchen Gamer
want to find ways to grow my channel the right way. I am loving the work, just not the process. How can i reach more people and grow a community worth having?

• Write attractive title
  • Optimize your video by giving proper KWS in title and description
  • Create attractive thumbnail
  • Upload long form of videos regularly (minimum 10 minutes)
  • Run some paid promotional campaign in YouTube

Reactions: Amanda Summers

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I forgot you mentioned this book before. I looked it up on audible (I don't read much but love audiobooks) and it turns out this was on audible and I also had a credit to get it so thank you for reminding me of it.

The good thing about the book is that it's written with lots of comic book-like illustrations.