• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel I love to write songs and inspire people!

Shreyan Jana

sites.google.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Shreyan Jana
Title of introduction: I love to write songs and inspire people!
Your name/ Alias: Shreyan
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy directly from the TubeBuddy YouTube channel. I got a video of TubeBuddy, recommended on my home page.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would love to connect with other people who are working toward growing on YouTube. We can support each other and be together throughout our journeys. Also, I will not lie, I joined the forum to get free license upgrades too lol...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to inspire people through my songs. I want to make people know they can be good people no matter what. I want to convey important messages through my songs. For now, I aim to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube and 4000 watch time. And after that, I will set small goals to finally reach millions of subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? I do not have a fixed schedule. But I try to upload at a normal interval between videos. As I release original songs, and I have a LOT of pressure from school, I cannot upload daily or weekly. I upload bi-weekly, tri-weekly or monthly.
What are your hobbies? MUSIC!!! songwriting, music production...etc.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a famous singer-songwriter and earn a living from music. I don't want to be famous just for popularity and fortune. I want to inspire people for the better and make a difference.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16pgsAXtJpBYCo2vwZ-2nw