• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Who has already played crypto games?

willisblanche

Which game is better to start getting acquainted with cryptogames? Who has already played? What are your impressions?

archybows

There are a lot of details that need to be clarified in order to advise you. What genre do you prefer? Are you ready to invest money? What device will you play on?

RallonWiddens

As the gaming industry continues to attract users of all age groups, it is unsurprising that the cryptocurrency sector is pouring oil on the fire.

GloriaVilla

I recently started playing CryptoKitties, and I was blown away. It's such a fun and engaging game that really hooked me in. You start by buying a kitty, which is basically a digital cat that lives on the blockchain. You can then breed your cats and buy, sell, or trade them with other players. It's a great way to get familiar with crypto games in general.

GloriaVilla

I recently started playing CryptoKitties, and I was blown away. It's such a fun and engaging game that really hooked me in. You start by buying a kitty, which is basically a digital cat that lives on the blockchain. You can then breed your cats and buy, sell, or trade them with other players. It's a great way to get familiar with crypto games in general.
This game was also mentioned in huobi review. The game is aesthetically pleasing, and the cats have unique looks and personalities. I've been playing for a few months now, and I'm having a blast.