• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My views are decreasing

jessie33

I purchased the starter plane ot TB and I started to learn how to select cool tags and see my analytics and I had a lot of views but since yesterday my views are pathetic.
I don't know what I am doing wrong honestly. I have reacked 4k in views already and I need more subscribers.
I guess I will and posting videos. No body watch' em anyomore

Reactions: Calla isla

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I purchased the starter plane ot TB and I started to learn how to select cool tags and see my analytics and I had a lot of views but since yesterday my views are pathetic.
I don't know what I am doing wrong honestly. I have reacked 4k in views already and I need more subscribers.
I guess I will and posting videos. No body watch' em anyomore
It's normal to go through times when you have lower viewership but I'd say look back at what made your videos have such a high view rate and then compare them to the ones now. It' can be a combination of things like SEO, Thumbnail design, Title, Description, Quality of the video, does the topic appeal to the audience.
It does also take time for the YT algorithm to get your video to the right audience so just have perseverance and you'll get viewers.

Reactions: jessie33
OP
OP
jessie33

jessie33

It's normal to go through times when you have lower viewership but I'd say look back at what made your videos have such a high view rate and then compare them to the ones now. It' can be a combination of things like SEO, Thumbnail design, Title, Description, Quality of the video, does the topic appeal to the audience.
It does also take time for the YT algorithm to get your video to the right audience so just have perseverance and you'll get viewers.

I have been doing the same things as always--it is indeed weird. But yes, I will continue :(

Thanks for the reply

OP
OP
jessie33

jessie33

You said since yesterday, that suggests that this hasn't been going on for very long (please correct me if I'm wrong about that, that will change my suggestion). Maybe you just had a bad day for your channel? Some days, you just don't have much happen with your channel.

It is weird, because I have been doing the same things...Maybe tomorrow will change. I hope :(

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I know this will be difficult to do as I am also always checking my daily analytics/view trends but don't get your emotions caught up during the low days. Sometimes it is YouTube doing its unexplainable things by not pushing your videos because there is a surge of new videos on the similar or newer topic. Just keep moving forward and make new videos!

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
This is actually some type that will make you desperate but since Youtube changes in views all time, just make your videos and views surely will rise again.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Looking at your channel, it seems like you had a series of videos that went "viral" for about two weeks straight. From then on it seems to have gone dead, just like you say. You have a mix of short and long form content. That's good.

So, yeah, your channel is just a week old. In that tine you had a video that hit 30k+ views. That's abnormally fast growth historically speaking. Honestly I think YouTube is "testing" your channel. They may be throttling back to see if people will continue to watch and to see if you continue to make videos.

Make it a goal to produce content for a year straight. I find it best to focus on a year's time frame. That way you can see the entire cycle.