• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Get Incredible Facts About Popular Interests Under 60 Seconds Or Less!

Laserfunfacts

User name: Laserfunfacts
Title of introduction: Get Incredible Facts About Popular Interests Under 60 Seconds Or Less!
Your name/ Alias: LaserFunFacts
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another Youtuber suggested that it was a tool that they use to optimizes their videos and find the best keywords for their videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When I first saw the platform I thought I really like the engagement and support from other Youtubers. I will defiantly show support to others and I know you will do the same for me. To be among a community for creatives that are sharing their passions and interest with the world. I want to learn how to optimizes my videos better and gain methods that help my videos reach an increased amount of audience. To share my insights and collaborate with other YouTubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to accomplish creating up to 100 videos and stay consistent. Gain 1,000 subscribers and when people watch my videos I want them to be smarter than they were.
How frequently do you upload? Daily. Every other day.
What are your hobbies? I like to roller skate
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA-Ts9wAoG-sgT_Nip0_Wwg