• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help I just started a YouTube channel and needs some advices...

I'm creating videos using my original music and trying to give an experience to whoever listen/watch the videos.
I'm still confused about the niche because I'm not creating those 2h long loop videos for yoga or to sleep.
I'm trying to promote my music telling a story via the images.
Of course I'm starting and the goal is to post on weekly basis and I'm aware that maybe I'm "competing" with channel that have already thousands or mililons of subscribers.
I researched other channel and I try to implement the tubebuddy tutorial about Keywords and SEO although I was a little confused when I saw a video suggesting to " use the keywords but they don't have to be your title".... if they are not in the title why am I researching for?

Again I'm brand new and trying to figure out stuff without being a tech guy!
Questions are:
- Should I make the keyword research part of my title?
- considering all my music is instrumental, should I make every title like a " brand" or "series" like I did for my first one like " Inner Conversation - Music for your body mind and spirit" ( I'm using as reference NOT self promotion!) in this way I keep a strong keyword phrase in every video, maybe applying some changes according to the song I'm uploading?

I know I just posted 1 video and probably family and friends watched it but I really want to take this seriously and be on the right path...

Thank you for your patience reading this post and looking forward to hear some feedback!

Last edited: