• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to increase Ad Budget after publishing video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noelle Jay

Hi all,
I'm new to TubeBuddy and I just created my first video in TubeBuddy SEO few days ago. But I selected low budget to test the ad. I thought it will be listed on my GoogleAd account to increase budget just like other YouTube ads but it wasn't showing there. When I contacted GoogleAd support they said it's a 3rd party issue and I have to contact TubeBuddy. The problem is I searched everywhere in my TubeBuddy account and I couldn't figure out where to go and change the ad budget. Can I get some help here please!

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
If you talking about using SEO Studio inside of TubeBuddy:
SEO Studio is a walk through of how to publish a video and have information about title, thumbnail and description be cohesive and ready for publishing
SEO Studio does not link to a Google Ads in anyway. It is specific only to optimizing a single YouTube video.

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal
If you talking about using SEO Studio inside of TubeBuddy:
SEO Studio is a walk through of how to publish a video and have information about title, thumbnail and description be cohesive and ready for publishing
SEO Studio does not link to a Google Ads in anyway. It is specific only to optimizing a single YouTube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.