• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Story teller via music and images to appeal our body mind and spirit

User name: Serole
Title of introduction: Story teller via music and images to appeal Your body mind and spirit
Your name/ Alias: Serole
Where are you from? Usa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TB watching tutorials and some youtubers were suggesting it so I checked it out
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join to have the answers I'm looking for that I couldn't find via video tutorials, and also suggestions about my channel... I"m new to the YT galaxy and I really hope to have those answers! I
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to give my viewers couple of minutes ( per video of course I wish it will become an all day long situation) of relief listening to the music and watching the content of the video.... of course in time I'd like to monetize with merchandise... I don't want necessarily to save lives but souls considering the nature of my music and content
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Music is my life and passion so I think it's plenty
What is your biggest dream? My dream and I'll work to make it happen is to reach as many people as possible!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYXF01rZb0cKbFNFINqNEHg

Last edited: