• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Two requests: Expand list of Quick Edit videos & list of shown videos

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I have two feature requests.

Now, that I have nearly 100 videos, I find it inconvenient that the Quick Edit toolbar (with the TB browser extension) only displays the last 30 videos. It is a great feature but I really would like it to go back further. Can this be expanded further to go back and display 50 to 100 videos?

On the phone, similar issue, I can only see the last 48 videos, not further. Every new video I post, I cannot see the performance of older videos.

It would be great if these items could be expanded upon. Thank you.

• Dislike
Reactions: usatnesi12
OP
OP
M

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
So, what happens now? Do suggestions get any acknowledgement one way or another? Or has it been read by "the powers that be"?

Requests feel a bit open-ended and not acknowledged by anyone within TB.

These 2 features I am requesting feel pretty significant to me and perhaps other people who have over 50 videos to manage and still growing.

As it stands, it feels like TB features work great after a certain number of videos, then we have to go back to YT Studio to get the rest of the work done.

rish20

I can understand where you are coming from. Once you have a lot of videos it does get pretty frustrating. Hopefully they will do something about it soon