• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Opinion Im looking for a new Gaming keyboard!

Tapz

Subscriber Goal
Reactions: chen6767

Nothin' But Gadgets

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I did a review for the Razer Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard you might find interesting and it is in your price range. Just to go to my channel to find the review.

Reactions: arendrasingh

LinnZodd

You have to choose between a membrane keypad and a mechanical keypad. I can even advise you at https://kerneltips.com/best-premium-keyboards-for-linux-on-amazon, a friend of mine orders all the time from there. The membranes are cheaper and quieter, but they lose out on response speed and service life. Mechanical switches are more precise and have a distinctive "clang" sound like a typewriter. Their keys stroke is quite high, and typing with a mechanical keyboard can be unpleasant after a diaphragm keyboard. But contrary to popular misconception, it takes less effort to actuate mechanical keys than membrane keys.

digipresence

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Razer Huntsman V2 is my favorite gaming keyboard. It has the best feel and nice illumination lighting. The input latency is great as well.