• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello everyone, my name is Sergii . I came from Ukraine to England and I live here and work here. My hobbies are photography and drone flying. Not lon

Sergii

User name: Sergii
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, my name is Sergii . I came from Ukraine to England and I live here and work here. My hobbies are photography and drone flying. Not long ago I thought why my videos should be shown only to friends but also to everyone , that's why i'm here .
Your name/ Alias: Sergii
Where are you from? Ukraine - currently I live and work in England
How did you find TubeBuddy? The first time I found out about your service from the YouTube channel to which I was subscribed.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? the answer is given in the Introduction.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At the moment my goal is to reach an audience of 1000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? the answer is given in the Introduction.
What is your biggest dream? Be happy. it is to look at the sunrise. that make me happy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYWWHwRsA6ojsa0UXHZ_3g

Reactions: Prateek Barbora

Meds

that's great! I love to hear from you and I'm looking forward to watch your videos since I came from other country, so that atleast through your videos, I could see the beauty of other part of the world. welcome to #tubebuddy

OP
OP
S

Sergii

that's great! I love to hear from you and I'm looking forward to watch your videos since I came from other country, so that atleast through your videos, I could see the beauty of other part of the world. welcome to #tubebuddy
Thanks

BABON BONTANG

Baronang Bontang
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sergii
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, my name is Sergii . I came from Ukraine to England and I live here and work here. My hobbies are photography and drone flying. Not long ago I thought why my videos should be shown only to friends but also to everyone , that's why i'm here .
Your name/ Alias: Sergii
Where are you from? Ukraine - currently I live and work in England
How did you find TubeBuddy? The first time I found out about your service from the YouTube channel to which I was subscribed.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? the answer is given in the Introduction.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At the moment my goal is to reach an audience of 1000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? the answer is given in the Introduction.
What is your biggest dream? Be happy. it is to look at the sunrise. that make me happy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMYWWHwRsA6ojsa0UXHZ_3g
your welcome bro. Succes