• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Community Post Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Option

It was published as part of youtube`s newsletter that channels with more than 500 subscribers are getting access to community posts. When is it expected to come? Any update? Some YouTubers say it from October 12, But I didn`t get it? Do we need to apply for it? How long would it take?
Thank you in advance

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It was published as part of youtube`s newsletter that channels with more than 500 subscribers are getting access to community posts. When is it expected to come? Any update? Some YouTubers say it from October 12, But I didn`t get it? Do we need to apply for it? How long would it take?
Thank you in advance

I believe you might be aware of it by now but If you're not, then here's the entire full detail about the community tab and its eligibility criteria and when can you unlock it after meeting the criteria's and so on.

I have already made a reply about the same here:-

Here's the support article about the same by Google/YouTube:- https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9409631?hl=en

Kind regards
Nody,
Trusted User

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you in advance

I believe you might be aware of it by now but If you're not, then here's the entire full detail about the community tab and its eligibility criteria and when can you unlock it after meeting the criteria's and so on.

I have already made a reply about the same here:-

Here's the support article about the same by Google/YouTube:- https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9409631?hl=en

Kind regards
Nody,
Trusted User

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello!

The thread will be locked due to questions being answered and inactivity over 3 months.

//Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.