• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Comments don't show up - checked all settings - at a loss

a773

The last two weeks my comments are acting up. I went over my settings so many times, and everything seems to be set correctly.

With a new comment I get a notification on youtube studio on my phone, and I can see the comments including a short preview of the text. However if I tap on the comment I get "comment no longer available".

Here are some details:
1) The comments from the "problematic" period still shows up in phones youtube-studio under notifications.
2) Old comments are still showing up just fine, and I can click on them.
3) I can comment on videos when logged into youtube with the channels account.
4) However:I tried commenting on both new and old videos from another account, and they are also not showing up (except in youtube studio notification on phone)
5) There's nothing in "held back for review"
6) I have the whole channel set to "not made for kids" (its just instrumental music)
7) In youtube-studio->settings->community->standard settings I have set both settings to "allow all comments" and have not clicked "hold back potentially inappropriate chat messages for review"
8) In youtube-studio->settings->upload standards->advanced I have set "allow all comments"

Seems like youtube decided to ban the channel in some way or some bug is biting me. I wrote youtube support, but they didn't get back to me, which frankly would surprise me with such a super small channel (~600 subs).

Anyone experienced anything like this? Any ideas on how to get comments back to normal?