• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Guides, Highlights, Funny Moments, Flops and More Within the Channel

JhaerMacButter

User name: JhaerMacButter
Title of introduction: Guides, Highlights, Funny Moments, Flops and More Within the Channel
Your name/ Alias: Jhaerielle (That's pronounced as "Jair-Yell"
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this because of a Small Reddit Community that used it a lot to see how their channel was doing.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to see how my channel would grow and hope to find help in analyzing my content and how to make it better for everyone watching
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My Goal is to simply entertain people while having fun doing so. Growing my channel comes as a secondary goal for me.
How frequently do you upload? I upload Content every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on Standard Philippine Time
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gaming, writing and editing which actually allows me to have fun when creating content.
What is your biggest dream? I just want to leave the world as a better place than when I entered it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_jmZeL1uoeivo0mlhQPug

• Love
Reactions: Explorer Gaming