• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question subscriber timeframes?

Rudy52

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have an History Entertainment channel. (not sure if i matters) I would like to get an idea on how long it took everyone to get to 100 Subs and also 1000 Subs. Im sure it varies but Im looking for a general idea.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I have an History Entertainment channel. (not sure if i matters) I would like to get an idea on how long it took everyone to get to 100 Subs and also 1000 Subs. Im sure it varies but Im looking for a general idea.

Not sure about 100, I believe 1000 was around 2.5 years.

• Wow
Reactions: Rudy52

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
It varies from YouTuber to YouTuber, some get 100 in a few weeks to months or even years while others take years it just takes perseverance since you have to focus on creating high quality content, good thumbnails, SEO there are heaps of good videos explaining this and it all comes down to you at the end of the day with making content and what level you would like it to be produced at.

UnKickable

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Entertainment channels get subscribers so quick
Educational channels are bit slower to grow up
Tech channels, just depends
So cant exactly say, it can be within months or even years

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
May I ask what type of channel do you have?

Gaming. I have alway been getting a lot more views then subs, reached 4k hours before I reached 200 subs. The reason for this is probably that my most popular content is tutorials.