• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Hello Everyone! Please HELP! CTR question!

Rudy52

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I can't seem to find out what a good click through rate is? Can anyone advise advice on what is good minimum CTR?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
RUDY

Last edited:

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
First of it takes time to get a response so I'd say it all takes time along with trying the discord for Tubebuddy.
On the area of CTR there is no minimum good rate as each video is different along with creator etc so you can only judge it by the content that you have and that goes down to Title, Thumbnail etc.

Reactions: Rudy52
OP
OP
Rudy52

Rudy52

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not sure what a good click-through rate would necessarily be, but its usually low, because you are competing with other videos and yours might not be the top priority for someone to watch (that goes for any channel, not just yours). For example, mine is usually somewhere between 5 and 10%
THANKS BRO!

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know about averages across all of YouTube, but my channel averages 4.9% CTR. Even with such a "low" CTR, I've still managed to amass 10k subs.

• Wow
Reactions: Rudy52
OP
OP
Rudy52

Rudy52

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know about averages across all of YouTube, but my channel averages 4.9% CTR. Even with such a "low" CTR, I've still managed to amass 10k subs.
thanks. At least you gave me a number. Most I have spoken with wont.

• Wow
Reactions: Damon

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
CTR is very fickle and hard to nail down. Most channels on YT have a CTR of around 5%. That is a good CTR and if you have that, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Some channels manage a CTR of around 7% and that is very good. And on a rare occasion, you might find a channel that has a CTR of around 10%. I have never been able to reach a CTR of 10% even on my best most popular videos. I am always working and tweaking thumbnails and titles to see if I can find a magic formula though. Maybe one day.

Reactions: Damon