• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi team - I just created my channel - Short movies (satire, on some way humor and sarcasm, but more weird)

Thepherent

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Thepherent
Title of introduction: Hi team - I just created my channel - Short movies (satire, on some way humor and sarcasm, but more weird)
Your name/ Alias: Almir
Where are you from? Bosnia & Herzegovina
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? User of Pro Licence - I want to learn more tips and share my knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to grow more is possible
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Making short movies, graphic design and watching movies
What is your biggest dream? To be successful with my Youtube channel
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpMjmgcH3bGfCNUPQmIoHg

OP
OP
Thepherent

Thepherent

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks guys. I really put my effort in those, but results are not what I excepted :) Anyway, to be honest, I still didn't check features of TBuddy, even with this Pro version, but I will today. Maybe it can give me a boost.

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello~! Did you study cinematography? Your videos were very creative and new! Keep on the good work and someday, you will get noticed by the algorithm :) Welcome!

Reactions: Thepherent
OP
OP
Thepherent

Thepherent

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for your support. No, I didn't study cinematography or something like that. I just i watched thousand of movies, so I guess it gives me creativity with this content. I have lined up a lot of ideas, but trying to save better ideas for later, once I get monetized (if). One more time, thanks for you support, I hope that you are right about that :)

Reactions: AnnysKoreanLife