• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi team - I just created my channel (6 days ago) - Short movies made with stock footage (satire, on some way humor and sarcasm, but more weird)

Thepherent

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Thepherent
Title of introduction: Hi team - I just created my channel (6 days ago) - Short movies made with stock footage (satire, on some way humor and sarcasm, but more weird)
Your name/ Alias: Almir
Where are you from? Bosnia & Herzegovina
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube Videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I installed TubeBoddy extension and signed for Pro Licence. So, why not to join the community and try to get more tips for success and also share my knowledge (from other source) if I see that it can be helpful for somebody.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow more - I really believe that my content is different then 80% other content on Youtube. Since I use licence stock footage and pay voice overs for my stories, I think there is some potential in those.
How frequently do you upload? I'l try weekly, but at least, once in 10 days.
What are your hobbies? Making short movies, making commercials (I made some commercials for companies in my country), creativity and also, watching movies
What is your biggest dream? To become successful youtuber. If not, than at least, to find a good job :) Let's be honest and keep it real :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpMjmgcH3bGfCNUPQmIoHg