• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Ive just started my journey in Youtube as Walk Tv,I am willing to hear any advices to enhance and develope my skills in filming and at the same time t

RizjapanIslander

User name: RizjapanIslander
Title of introduction: Ive just started my journey in Youtube as Walk Tv,I am willing to hear any advices to enhance and develope my skills in filming and at the same time to grow and learn from all the individual in this forum.I Hope to gain friends all over the world.
Your name/ Alias: Riz
Where are you from? japan
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn from experts on how to grow my channel and at the same time develope my skills and improve it with the help of everyone in the forum
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Id like to grow my channel organically and gain a lot of friends around the world that will appreciate my simple piece of work in filming.
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? filming,and making videos editing and roaming around places to places
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to be successful in my journey as a youtuber and if ever given a chance to gain revenue i will return it by helping people who are needy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDbFCXqY6_yutLE5A4fP2Q