• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

I experimented in my new video with a 2-camera set-up.

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Custom water cooling is kind of a niche thing but, I feel, has become more mainstream. EK Water Blocks is a huge player in the industry. I bought a bunch of stuff for my new PC and this is an Unboxing video for a lot of that kit.

It's also the first time I tried a multi-camera set-up. Editing was fun and not that hard. I clapped at the beginning to mark a sound sync, which made it very easy to line everything up from both cameras. HOWEVER, my overhead footage came out very grainy. As this is an unboxing, you can't really do multiple takes. I shot it on my iPhone 11 Max Pro using the standard camera app at 4k 30 FPS. Things looked fine on my phone, but that is a smaller screen. When I brought the file to the PC the footage was very noisy and things look over-exposed. I'll def have to play with using my phone or go with a 3rd party app that offers more control. So many of us worry about getting a great camera when we do have one in our phones, but I proved even that can still get messed up. :)

Any way, here it is my long video unboxing and talking about things. It's completely unscripted minus a few notes I took and so I think it's very conversational and authentic in the presentation. No music either. I didn't feel it needed it. Luckily there's no heavy breathing or other sounds lol.

View: https://youtu.be/eXOKwgnxDZE