• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Analytics for the whole of YouTube?

Nothin' But Gadgets

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I would like to see daily analytics for the whole of YouTube. You know, kind of like you can see this for the whole of the stock market. Does such a place exist?

OP
OP
Nothin' But Gadgets

Nothin' But Gadgets

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Na, YouTube is a private company. They are not required to give such data to outsiders, nor should they.

There are an awful lot of sites citing YouTube stats. If YouTube does not release this data to the public, where do they get their information from? Also why are you averse to it? ("nor should they.")

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
There are an awful lot of sites citing YouTube stats. If YouTube does not release this data to the public, where do they get their information from? Also why are you averse to it? ("nor should they.")

Well, I said they are not required. They should not be required to release inside data. Private companies should not be forced to reveal their inside data. As a private business owner if I don't want my private business data out there for everyone. If they were trading as a public company, then they would be required to reveal that inside data, as then would/should be.

In other words what ever data they choose to release, is it not the complete picture compared to a publicly traded company.

Reactions: nick1949media
OP
OP
Nothin' But Gadgets

Nothin' But Gadgets

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Well, I said they are not required. They should not be required to release inside data. Private companies should not be forced to reveal their inside data. As a private business owner if I don't want my private business data out there for everyone. If they were trading as a public company, then they would be required to reveal that inside data, as then would/should be.

In other words whatever data they choose to release, is it not the complete picture compared to a publicly traded company.

I am confused. Who are you responding to? I never said anything about forcing Youtube to do anything, so your whole course of dialog is out of context to what I said in regards to the OP. Did someone else say they should be forced to this that I did not see? Who are you arguing with about this, because it is not me.

• Sad
Reactions: Damon