• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Hi I'm a beauty and lifestyle content creater

Teeh Mncwango

User name: Teeh Mncwango
Title of introduction: Hi I'm a beauty and lifestyle content creater
Your name/ Alias: Teeh Mncwango
Where are you from? Johannesburg
How did you find TubeBuddy? I came across a video about TubeBuddy on YouTube and decided I should check it out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums because since I started my Youtube channel I haven't had anyone to talk to that I can relate to. And I'd like to share ideas with like minded people. I'm also struggling to use TubeBuddy it might be nice to learn from someone who knows their way around it already.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started a beauty channel because I'm hoping to own a business. I want to show people what I can do and grow in the process. The goal is to own a boutique with hair and beauty products while I work as a makeup artist.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every two weeks
What are your hobbies? I prefer to upload on Mondays in the afternoon, latest is 10pm if I've been having a busy day especially because I have a toddler. I upload videos about hair tutorials and makeup, I'm yet to add vlogs.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx9kMYl1pzsLvt9qlPtPGCw

Reactions: MRAITVLOGS

Muzafir

Known Member
download.png