• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel NEW YOUTUBE STREAMER HERE TO CREATE A CULTURE!

austinswole

User name: austinswole
Title of introduction: NEW YOUTUBE STREAMER HERE TO CREATE A CULTURE!
Your name/ Alias: Austin
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I learned about TubeBuddy on YouTube from multiple accounts!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would love to grow my channel and get more exposure! Impact many and create a culture!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have been a gamer since I could pick up a controller and it really has changed my life in so many ways. I use to be shy and insecure with no confidence, but playing a game allowed me to connect with so many different individuals and gain recognition for being great at something. I loved that I could be in my own little world and still be social, but also competitive. I took my gaming career to the next level when I played Halo 3 and Gears of War. Gears was more of a casual competitive game for me, but Halo was where I really took off. I traveled to many MLG events and that's what really started to unlock my personality and my competitiveness. I have always been a man of discipline so I would always be the first one online and the last, practicing and getting better everyday. eventually Halo died for me. after Halo 3, no other Halo really caught my attention and kept it. It became a causal competitive game for me. I was playing without purpose. I took a break from gaming for awhile because I didn't have balance in my life and my health was in a really bad place. I was overweight, unhappy and really didn't have any goals to pursue. To fast forward the story a bit, I started working out and now it's a another passion of mine. It changed my life as well. It helped me continue to gain confidence and I loved that I was constantly changing, physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. I never stopped gaming, just hadn't found a game that I really enjoyed or stimulated my competitive side until I found Warzone and got into Battle Royale. I also love how much gaming and esports is constantly growing and you can stream and showcase your personality and build a community; a family! I started off on Twitch and got my affiliation, but now I have brought my talents to YouTube because I hear its going to be the future of streaming! YouTube is such a big platform and I feel like here I wont have a ceiling! I have found my balance and now its one of my biggest goals to create a lifestyle with gaming and become a big streamer as well! I love the thought of creating a culture where everyone is welcome and we focus on building each other up and getting better together! A channel that can do for others what gaming has done for me and help me evolve in every aspect of life! I'm a gamer, bodybuilder, master trainer, mentality coach and I want to use my gifts, talents, knowledge, and life experiences to serve and inspire other people! I'm super hype about this journey, and I have the biggest faith. this is just the beginning!
How frequently do you upload? I livestream daily! Videos and shorts coming soon!
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Gym, Sports, Travel, Social Media, Content Creation, Mentality Coaching, Personal Training, anything outdoors or adventurous! the list goes on!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to make an impact on many individuals. To educate, encourage, and empower! I want to see people in their element, doing something they're passionate about and love, with someone or people they love.. and I want to be apart of it! Complete evolution for myself and others.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpyFKWXRI2Brnr8YnyzCeiw