• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Which software to edit my youtube videos?

Ureti

See, the best software I would recommend is Adobe Premiere Pro (Use the latest version).

I use it on my Gen 1 , i7 laptop with SSD and 8 gigs of ram and it runs smoothly ignoring the rendering time it takes.

In it you have total control of your raw footage.
You can edit your audio too and cut it frame by frame which is very complicated in other flagship softwares like Filmora.

The only drawback I found in using Premiere Pro is that it lacks video, text transition presets. But you can easily make it if you know the basics.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I use Camtasia to both record, edit, and render my videos. Camtasia is BEST for recording in my opinion because I have an X-Plane "flight sim" channel and OBS is such a resource hog I end up with 3-5 FPS. But when using Camtasia it doesn't both the FPS at all. So if my only choice was OBS, I wouldn't be able to record videos with it.

Reactions: Damon

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I use DaVinci Resolve 17 and it's really good just a learning curve with with it really along with photoshop to do the thumbnails.

Reactions: Nothin' But Gadgets

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I use Camtasia to both record, edit, and render my videos. Camtasia is BEST for recording in my opinion because I have an X-Plane "flight sim" channel and OBS is such a resource hog I end up with 3-5 FPS. But when using Camtasia it doesn't both the FPS at all. So if my only choice was OBS, I wouldn't be able to record videos with it.

I've been running X-plane since X-plane 7.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Even though my laptop isn't that good much, I use Intel Celeron N3060 but yet I use Premiere Pro to edit my videos.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Even though my laptop isn't that good much, I use Intel Celeron N3060 but yet I use Premiere Pro to edit my videos.

I'm impressed. How much memory do you have? Anything less than 16 GBs would make it a horrible experience, or even more horrible with a Celeron.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I've been running X-plane since X-plane 7

Yea, I have an X-Plane channel I just started because I got into about 2 years ago watching Jeff Favignano, Q8Pilot, V1-Simulations, and CptCanada. I ended up spending about $1,000 of payware planes, scenery, and plugins and I'll start X-Plane from a beginner's point of view on a stock 2015 iMac machine. So my channel is for all those out there who don't have a powerhouse PC, Gaming GPU, etc. Just integrated graphics and Intel i5 CPU. So, hopefully, I can build it up. It is slowly getting views and I believe 1 sub so far in two weeks.

Reactions: Damon

Hamdaway

I use Adobe Premier pro to edit, and its kind of helpful, especially with imports, cutting, and exports speed. Try it. But you need some required specs and computer to do that. So if you can share your computer details and specs. I can recommend a suitable software. Good luck!

Rebecca ASMR

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use Final Cut Pro on my iMac. It's pricy, but it's fantastic for editing and never lags or freezes. DaVinci Resolve is quite good too, although I have only used it briefly!

Nothin' But Gadgets

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Personally, I use Corel VideoStudio. It is a very user-friendly interface and has a lot of features. It is way cheaper and easier to use than anything Adobe, which has a steep learning curve. It is not free, but if you watch the promos, you can get it for about $30. A lot of YouTubers use DaVinci Resolve 17 or Final Cut Pro. DaVinci Resolve 17 is free.

UnKickable

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
See, the best software I would recommend is Adobe Premiere Pro (Use the latest version).

I use it on my Gen 1 , i7 laptop with SSD and 8 gigs of ram and it runs smoothly ignoring the rendering time it takes.

In it you have total control of your raw footage.
You can edit your audio too and cut it frame by frame which is very complicated in other flagship softwares like Filmora.

The only drawback I found in using Premiere Pro is that it lacks video, text transition presets. But you can easily make it if you know the basics.

Video Editor is included in Windows 11 I think, you can try that out. But basically most of them use Premiere Pro.