• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to reply TubeBuddy community ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys i am Chef Abhimanyu and i would to thank and reply those who have answered my fist question on this forum as i am new here and not that good in technical things. I am new on YouTube and learning things. For me if you lock me in the kitchen with my spices then you will be forced to open the door after smelling the delicious dish ;) . I am surprised to see quick response on my question. I have recently purchased TubeBuddy membership and experiencing good knowledge. Not regretting. I lost my job because of Covid but got YouTube channel idea too late. I got 500+ subscribers in 4 months but after watching some videos in the process of SEO etc i was tensed as some of the policies of YouTube is not good. I love to cook but shooting and editing videos is a big headache. But i am working 14-15h 5 times a week. ItΓÇÖs is very sad that some people are miss guiding Innocent and new Creators like me. YouTube must take action against them. ItΓÇÖs not a fault of new Youtuber , he believes on those who has millions of subscribers.

Reactions: androguruji
Status
Not open for further replies.