• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice 1000 subscriber

Dexter Benin

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi, i just want to know how long it takes to get 1000 subs. I have posted 13 videos and get 82 in a month (including Family and friends).
Any tips to advice me? Really appreaciate it.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
D

Dexter Benin

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There is no set time. It took me about three years to get 1,000 subscribers. I've seen some people get there in three weeks. There is no telling. The only thing you can do is create good content hat people want to watch.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will take note of it and do your advice.

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
D

Dexter Benin

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
for me it took around 3 months but my content was 70 % published during that period of time ! for some its shorter other can take longer , don't focus on the subs count but spend more time on content creation optimization this forum is full of study and handy material it will help you lot to grow , good luck
You are right to focus on my content first. Thank you for enlightening me on what to be prioritized.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
82 in a month is exceptional, well done. But nobody can predict what you'll do in the future and there is no metric to measure or guess future growth. Just going to have to put in the work and find out.

OP
OP
D

Dexter Benin

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
82 in a month is exceptional, well done. But nobody can predict what you'll do in the future and there is no metric to measure or guess future growth. Just going to have to put in the work and find out.
That 82 includes family and friends. After that very few are subscribing and there comes a point 0 in 2 weeks. But you are right its unpredictable thats why I was trying to ask based on someones experience. I'm just being too excited