• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Does anyone know of any websites for non-copyright music?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube Audio library is great and totally free. I'm an Epidemic fan, but of course there is a cost associated with using their product.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You can check out the links below. Harris Heller used to stream on Twitch and his channel on YouTube is dedicated to helping you start streaming. He now streams strictly on YouTube under the channel Alpha Gaming. He has a Spotify playlist specially created by him meant to be used by streamers and YouTubers copyright-free.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
The issue is, what is free today, may not be free a year from now. I was using music that I actually bought when I first got serious with YouTube back in 2014. Years later I start getting copyright violations, and emails from copyright tracking services about them. I looked into fighting these claims because I had actually bought the music, but the process was long and tedious and wrought with complex language that made everything as clear as the Mississippi River. It was way easier to just replace the audio track with music from the YouTube library than to fight the false claims. Now, I either create my own music or use music from the YouTube Free Audio Library. Yes, the YT audio library does not have a lot of music I like. 95% of it is midi music that reminds me of playing video games on the NES and very little of it has the correct cinematic sound that fits the flow of my video style, but there are a few real musicians that create music with real instruments for the library.

Also using music in videos is something for me that is not always a crowd-pleaser. People are extremely particular about the kind of music they like. I get a lot of negative comments on videos specifically complaining about the music. Personally, if I start watching a video with loud music that I like, I either mute the video or click off it. I have an extremely narrow taste in music. Pretty much all modern music created in the last 30 years is like listening to cats scratching a chalkboard to me. There are some that I like, but it is not any of the popular stuff. I am an orchestra guy. I like Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Chikauski, that kind of music. But I understand that I am me and that not everyone is me, and that is okay. I have never left a negative comment because I did not like the music on someone's YouTube video. I just do not watch it or I mute it.

My point here is that, using music in a video is a dividing factor. I have never received a negative comment because a video did not have music, but I have received countless negative, sometimes vitriolic comments, because it did. I still use music on occasion because the video just calls for it, but it is not a standard of practice for me. If I use music, I either create it myself (I have two sons who are skilled guitarists) or I use music from the YT audio library.

krunker

Hello. You can refer to these website:
krunker

painbunzi

In my case, everything is much simpler. Since I'm an air creators ecosystem partner, I can use their huge free library. That's why I don't have any problems with it at all. But you can use any free resources, everyone chooses what is convenient for him, of course. Just sharing what makes my job easier.