• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How I got 40 subscribers in the last month.

BasicGalaxy

From my experience on YouTube, its not easy to grow at all by just making videos.. For the last month I tried a new tactic, streaming!

I feel like you can get easy subs just by streaming on youtube, for the last 1 1/2 I have been streaming and I've seen some interesting growth, look at these analytics

So the best thing to do when you want to start growing is just to stream and interact properly with your viewers, make sure you remember each and every new viewer that comes in there.

1631602840241.png

Attachments

• 1631602815831.png
    1631602815831.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Love
Reactions: JTM MINISTRIES

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It appears to me that you had several videos which kicked off this bought of success prior to the streams... I would dive into these videos and see what happened here.

While I support and encourage YouTube Creators to stream I would not say that it is the best for gaining subscribers. Though there are exceptions to the rule Livestreams typically have a shorter shelf life than your average video. Their value is based on the interaction provided between the viewer and the creator, so once they are no longer live their value drops. However, I would add that while they aren't great for adding subs they are GREAT at keeping a sub around. One of the best things a creator can do is to turn a subscriber into a super-fan. A Sub may watch a few videos; super-fans share videos and they buy shirts. The one-on-one interaction provided by a livestreams is a phenomenal way to turn your subs into fans.

JTM MINISTRIES

TubeBuddy User
www.thepreacherscorner.net
Subscriber Goal
Very informative because majority of our Videos are from Streams, We've had over 5000plus views from NON-Subscribers. Our challenge now is to see how we can convert those live stream views into subscribers.