• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Exploring TubeBuddy and Learning How To Use It

Alayna Maria

User name: Alayna Maria

Title of introduction: Exploring TubeBuddy and Learning How To Use It

Your name/ Alias: My name is Alayna Maria, but you can call me A…

Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from the USA, (specifically the midwest) but I travel a lot!

How did you find TubeBuddy? I actually found TubeBuddy from the recommendations of many different YouTubers. I hope to learn more about it, and how to use it to benefit my channel.
If you have any advice IΓÇÖd love to hear it!

What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums in order to reach out to this community and learn more from all of you.
I have been struggling to grow my channel on my own now for a few years, and I am looking for any and all advice.

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have recently pivoted my channel from travel/ art video montages, to travel/ art ΓÇÿvlogsΓÇÖ that provides educational factoids.
The majority of the art I create is inspired by my travels, and I hope to share the creating process, and the things I learn along the way with my audience.

How frequently do you upload? I tried uploading every Tuesday at noon, but I took a few months off, and now I am going to upload every Sunday at 5am.
Does this sound like a smart move? Again I would love any advice.

What are your hobbies? My hobbies are definitely travel and art haha. However, I love anything outdoors such as hiking, water sports, frisbee golf, horse back riding, etc.
I like to stay active and get some fresh air.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to film a documentary about the ancient wonders of the world.
If you didnΓÇÖt know, the majority of the ancient wonders are completely destroyed.
The Egyptian Pyramids are still standing, but even they arenΓÇÖt in the same magnificent state as they once were. My goal for the documentary series is to focus on what these wonders would look like today if society as a whole preserved and protected them.
Kind of lame haha… but that’s my goal.

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2KtOlgDGf-b5MtNRWKB4w

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alayna Maria

Alayna Maria

I’m super excited to meet all of you! Feel free to ask me any questions, but most importantly I’d love to learn more about you. I forgot to mention, but I am also looking for other small art accounts to collaborate with. I don’t have many subscribers, but I think it would be fun. I hope you have a great day! -A…