• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi guys, I'm Zabby A food scientists A fashion designer A foodie above all...... On this channel I want you guys to look forward to lots vlogs, amazi

Life of zabby

User name: Life of zabby
Title of introduction: Hi guys, I'm Zabby A food scientists A fashion designer A foodie above all...... On this channel I want you guys to look forward to lots vlogs, amazing tips, weird beauty and so much more......................I'm really here to brighten your day and to get that stress off from you♥️♥️ I'll also do you the favour of watching me grow into a baddest chick So please hit the subscription button and turn on notification bell to get notified whenever I post a new video Feel free to make your video request down in the comments section and a thumbs up From you will be highly appreciated I appreciate everyone of you for following through this so called journey called life. Thank you for the encouragement and I LOVE YOU GUYS Xoxo ❤️ zabby Social media accounts; Facebook - Elizabeth Durodola Adeyakin Instagram - life of zabby Instagram - _thelizzy PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE
Your name/ Alias: Zabby
Where are you from? Lagos state Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber....vibes with presh
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a new YouTuber I want TubeBuddy help to increase my number of subscribers and views so as to tell others how help this app can be...I want to experience your wonders myself
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be able to tell more people about my life story, challenges I've faced as a young girl and how I've overcome it and still overcoming and to increase my number of subscribers
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, sleeping, telling of stories and making of dresses
What is your biggest dream? To become one of the biggest YouTuber in Nigeria and the whole world, about food most especially
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCihi1oWDqXA6CKKk5xtizLQ

Reactions: Halima