• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel WeΓÇÖre a Traveling Trainwreck - Does anything ever go as planned!?

TravelingTrainwreck

thetravelingtrainwreck.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TravelingTrainwreck
Title of introduction: WeΓÇÖre a Traveling Trainwreck - Does anything ever go as planned!?
Your name/ Alias: Jim
Where are you from? Charleston, SC
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through the countless recommendations of other youtubers - IΓÇÖm still learning how to use the platform but it seems awesome
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need to learn and explore on how to make the very best content for my viewers of today and of the future. I know I have a lot to learn and I think this forum could be a great place to start!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly. I think people is the source of success, so reaching and helping as many people as possible is the main goal, because I think success will come as long as that goal is met. With that being said, I need a creative outlet and whatΓÇÖs the point of creating something that you canΓÇÖt share? (Which is what I have been doing) so IΓÇÖm ready to share it and I hope to reach the milestones all youtubers strive for :)
How frequently do you upload? Just started twice a week last week… currently at a good pace to accomplish this goal
What are your hobbies? Photography, video, hiking, traveling, my kids, JeepΓÇÖs, all kinds of things
What is your biggest dream? Honestly it’s living a free life without the shackles of every day. Making the best life for my kids. Exploring new areas that we haven’t been to yet. Quitting the 9-5 and doing what I love doing every day… but isn’t that everyone’s dream??
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/thetravelingtrainwreck

Alayna Maria

Hello Jim! I just checked your channel out and itΓÇÖs adorable! I wish your family the best of luck. I think you have a great goal in mind for your channel and you will go far. Best wishes!

Reactions: TravelingTrainwreck
OP
OP
T

TravelingTrainwreck

thetravelingtrainwreck.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for your kind words!! In return I watched your recent uploads too, and I must say if we keep cracking at the game weΓÇÖll both reach great success! You have a really fun editing style! Keep it up!! Thanks again for checking us out!!