• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Stinkysteve SS music artist subscribe follow chaneel new to community chat follow my account see new 2k21 trending music videos and playlist

Stinkysteve242

Subscriber Goal
User name: Stinkysteve242
Title of introduction: Stinkysteve SS music artist subscribe follow chaneel new to community chat follow my account see new 2k21 trending music videos and playlist
Your name/ Alias: STEVEN Holland
Where are you from? Blackwell Oklahoma
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Build my YouTube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: More subscribe chaneel views and likes
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Music outdoor activities shopping business
What is your biggest dream? Achieving my goals dreams in industry starting my own clothing business
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCtLHQtAXaF-o65pVh6UR26w

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
@Stinkysteve242 welcome to the TubeBuddy crew. It's always great to have another musician on board. I have a channel myself, but after looking at you're there is some work you need to do if you want to have an OFFICIAL Artist Channel. The first thing is:
  1. You need to have 'control' or 'indirect control' over your channel either by you, your manager, or your label
  2. You need to have released at least one album and uploaded at least 3 videos of any kind. These could be Top Single, Discography, Artist Tracks, Featured Song, etc
  3. An official 'ARTIST CHANNEL' gives you more control over what you're fans see when they visit. Such as the channel trailer and how you order your video shelves
And much more. An "Official Artist" channel is much more marketable than just a regular channel you put up with you playing your music. For one, it's official and that should be the MOST important if you are serious about your career.

Reactions: MichelleDosdos