• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Help! How do I do this keyword search?

davidmedina

I am totally new at youtube and tubebuddy. I been listening to some tutorials where they say that we need to find keywords my followers are searching for.
But because I am new I don't have enough followers and I want to create content that would benefit the followers I am after.

For example, my target audience is wedding and portrait photographers. How do I use tubebuddy to find what type of topics and keywords this audience are searching so I can find out their needs?

Thanks!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, for starters you need to go to the TubeBuddy app and open Keyword Explorer (see below). Since you already know your ideal audience, wedding and portrait photographers, you start there using these words to start your search. Then combine them with words you'd search for related to these words like wedding scenes, wedding pictures, wedding backgrounds and so on and so forth making sure the key combinations relate to your video. As you search Keyword Explorer will give you ratings on the words letting you know if keywords are good or not. To understand this better I suggest watching the video below for more details. Hope this helps.

Image 2.png

OP
OP
D

davidmedina

Well, for starters you need to go to the TubeBuddy app and open Keyword Explorer (see below). Since you already know your ideal audience, wedding and portrait photographers, you start there using these words to start your search. Then combine them with words you'd search for related to these words like wedding scenes, wedding pictures, wedding backgrounds and so on and so forth making sure the key combinations relate to your video. As you search Keyword Explorer will give you ratings on the words letting you know if keywords are good or not. To understand this better I suggest watching the video below for more details. Hope this helps.

View attachment 10858

Thanks. I was exploring that so itΓÇÖs good to know I was on the right path. IΓÇÖll check those resources.