• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips I Have Posted My Version of TubeBuddy vs VidIQ!

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Now understand, I use BOTH for a reason so there are no favorites here. I have said it once before on the forum here MY CHANNEL COMES FIRST. A tool is just a tool to hopefully save you time so you can get work done faster than you could without it and as accurately as possible in doing it without presenting other problems.

There will be a few more videos on this topic though because I stumbled onto a few things during this video I wasn't expecting to. So this isn't the final opinion or video because I plan to take this in-depth because no one else on YouTube really has. In an honest way without worrying about their affiliate link. I'm also an affiliate for both and I have the paid version of both. Something I will ONLY. I refuse to be an affiliate of a program that I DO NOT personally use myself. It's just my own rule. And I SHOW this in my videos. Just like I demonstrate the paid versions of both if I have an affiliate link for both. If I only have an affiliate link for TubeBuddy, then TubeBuddy would be the only thing in the video and VidIQ wouldn't even be mentioned.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
This is borderline self promotion without being self promotion. It belongs in the Promotion forums. The only place where your channel comes first is the promotion forums. You'er not really discussing a strategy. It's just a subtle, indirect way of getting people to click on your channel and buy from your affiliate link.

Reactions: The Kitchen Gamer
OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
@Damon yea, I can see where that could be interpreted. That's not what I was thinking when I posted it but I can see you're point after looking at it. When I wrote it I was just posting from my own point of view because I did research both programs for purchasing either one and I was still confused. So I had already decided, at that point, that I would get both and fully test them and see if I could give a better comparison than what's available. So, that's what I did and the thinking process behind it. I guess this could be a continuation of my above post, but I do get your point.

OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
No, you're not corrected because I do believe your original opinion was correct and I can see how you came to that conclusion. As for moving it to 'Promotion', I'll let the Mods decide that but you did bring up a good point.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for not posting a link... but this really does come across as little more than fan-fair for your video. I really appreciate that you approach is fair and impartial but there is little room for conversation or discussion on the subject based on the context of this post.

Reactions: Damon